The purpose of these rules is to promote the enjoyment of the park and to ensure the safety of both you and your pet.
• No children under 16 are allowed in the park.
• Dogs must be off leash while inside the park.
• All dogs over 15 months must be spayed or neutered.
• All dogs must be socialized and well behaved with other dogs before gaining membership to the park.
• Watch your dog(s) at all times. Owners are responsible for their dog's actions and any injury they may incur or cause.
• Don't let your dog be a bully. Pay attention to how other dogs are reacting (e.g., if the other dog is trying to stay away from your dog, their fur is up on their back, and/or their tail is tucked). This means the other dog isn't comfortable with your dog.
• Aggression is never allowed. If there is a problem, go to a separate part of the park. Additionally, let management know of any incidents.
• Always clean up after your dog in the mowed areas. Scoopers, poop bags and trash cans are located throughout the park.
• Dogs must have all required vaccinations. We also recommend dogs use flea/tick and heartworm preventatives.